Saturday, September 17, 2016

Move On Down

Awake and listening to the trickling, tapping music of the coffee pot being filled in the kitchen.  Work today.

I feel better than I have for a bit but not really great. I have this vague crick in my neck and I'm not sure if it's sleep or stress related. I have some stuff on my mind that is making me feel a little weighed down. I feel like maybe while outwardly it doesn't really show it's taking some physical toll on me.  At least neck wise in regards to tension. Maybe nothing the coffee won't fix. It's hit that slurry straw sound and just now the happy beep to say, "Ready! Come and get it!"

So...I'm up. Time to get going. Shake off the cricks and stretch out the creeks. No time for the tension,  just keep moving and grab a cup of coffee to oil me up like the tin man. Better move on down the road this morning.

I'll leave you with a picture of yesterday's morning sun.  Not sure where all those jets were going but I guess they were moving on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment