Saturday, March 19, 2016

Boycotting Productivity

So I did sleep.  Granted I woke up at 12:30, not 4:30, and ended up reading for almost 2 hours instead of writing but I slept till almost 9.

Today I am dedicated to boycotting productivity. I have plenty to do but I'm not doing any of it. So far I've held the couch down with Dennis, pinned lots of things and read random stuff on Facebook.  I think I'm succeeding in my non productive goals.

To play a little catch up I can report that Tori seems to be doing better shoulder wise. The trip to the pediatric orthopedic Dr came out with a ruling of something muscular.  She's still in physical therapy but is trying a new pain killer and it's helping. 

After she got to feeling better we followed it up with a cold for me and a lot of work stress all around.  Right now I've got my fingers crossed we've came through the other side and moving into a little less stressful spring.  I'm telling myself that being a slacker today is making up for the recent stressors.

I'm looking forward to Easter. I'm actually hoping to decorate eggs with the girls.  That's my goal of productivenesss for Sunday afternoon I think.  I don't want to dye them I want to make blown eggs.  I've done them before and actually still have an egg I made back in high school.  As many eggs as we have though I've not had time,  or made time to decorate any.

No dyeing needed on ours lol. I'm going to use some of the speckled brown and green ones I think, then follow up with some acrylic paint.  I will post the outcome tomorrow evening provided we get them done.

I suppose I do need to move off the couch.  We're heading to a birthday party for our nephew Jace in a bit.  Anywho, happy Saturday.  Here's hoping you all get to do a little "nothing" at least part of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment