Friday, October 14, 2016

Angel's and Psychos

Today shall be interesting and long. I'm helping chaperone and the girls are attending the library's tween Halloween lock in tonight.  9 p.m. to 9 a.m. with 35 kids ages 8-12. Say WHHHAAAAT?

Yeah I have some pretty daring staff and the kids love it. I'm just not sure how daring I am.  It's been a few years since I last helped with it. I'm not good with lack of sleep.  Not sure how good the girls will be with it. We shall see.

It's a costume party.  Tori is going ad an angel and Gabs...Harley Quinn from the suicide squad. We've traded the fishnets for shiny blue leggings and combat boots for the heels.  Don't want to squash a kids imagination. We actually spent awhile last night making her mallet/hammer to carry around and bonk people in the head with (don't worry, I already told her NO bonking! ).

Anyway tis the season!  Here's hoping I make it through the night....and that I can convince them to sleep when we get home Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment