Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Grasshopper Glamor Shots

My entomology skills are lacking so I don't know the gender of this one but for some reason I think it's a girl.  Even odder is that I feel like she was posing for this!  I can sincerely hear her singing, "I feel pretty,  oh so pretty,  I feel pretty and witty and light and I pity any girl who isn't me tonight! " Never gave much thought the self esteem of grasshoppers before but hey! I figure even grasshoppers have their good days.
Yesterday was nice. No, I wasn't posing for glamor shots with morning glories, just off. I got home from dropping the girls off at school and the sun was just hitting the right height to put everything in the morning spotlight.  I
I walked round the yard taking pictures and didn't even mind the mosquitoes too much, although I am still itchy this morning.
I didn't get a whole lot of anything done but I did get a little of several things done. Back to the grind today though.  Time to get up and moving. Todays theme song is more like, "When you're a Jet you're a jet, from your first cigarette to..." Although I do have to get the girls up and it's picture day for Tori so...."How do you solve a problem like Maria? " Morning all, I leave you with those song worms.
#musicals
#songworms
#entemology
#prettybugs
#goodmorning.
#covertchickenfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment