Thursday, October 13, 2016

Embracing My Oddities

Walked 'round the yard last night for the first time in awhile.  I've either been too busy, too tired or too distracted to do much in the way of just letting myself "be". It was a good feeling to enjoy the quiet that isn't really all that quiet.  Cricket choirs and bird talk played alongside the rustle of dried corn stalks and the mooing of the neighbors cows. It's funny really how while you think you've been doing pretty okay, despite stress or worries or what have you,  you can still be surprised to feel how good you feel when everything is truly ok for a bit. Like you forget what normalcy is like until it creeps up on you. Yes I realize the oddness of that thought.  Again,  I never claimed to be anything but odd.
Anyhow it was good, to feel....good. I think I will try to go with that for awhile.  Gonna try to let go of unwarranted worries and incessant self doubt.  Time to let me be me for awhile and not feel wrong for embracing all my oddities.
#feelingok
#feelinggood
#embracingthepossibilities
#lettingmebeme
#covertchickenfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment