Friday, January 15, 2016

Don't Feel Like Shining

Today I'm just tired.  No philosophical words to tap out. Just that.  Tired.

The alarm went off in a song and I didn't feel like singing.  I guess I'm a little grumpy too. Or maybe just stuck in my head.

Gabs woke up with a smile talking about her soft feet...She and Tori both slathered on lotion last night because Tori has a newfound dislike for her feet and Gabs had to follow suit. So Gabs is especially happy with the outcome.  Tori is still in bed as is Dennis. For once I think they have the right idea. I'm hoping Gabs happiness is infectious.  Her only complaint is that it's still too early for her favorite YouTube people to post a video. 

I hear the coffee making its final gurgle.  Yes coffee.  That's the answer.  It's Friday after all. I'm off today actually although it's to clean house and I have to work tomorrow.  I'm off all the same.  I think I need to get that coffee in me. Otherwise risen or not I just don't feel like shining.

No comments:

Post a Comment