Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday Fun Day

Up slowly today.  Even the roosters seem quiet.  Standing in the sun streaming through the kitchen door, the light falling just right to keep my coffee warm.

I bet if I looked deeply into the caramel colored swirl I can read my future..."you will drink coffee tomorrow." Wow! How does it know? I only wish it would forsee my house magically cleaning itself back up. It still looks like Christmas exploded in here. Oh well.

In complete disregard for the disorder in my home I got to use my Christmas toy the other day for the first time.  Dennis got me a dremel which I love!  I only did a few swipes because I was inside. Still have to get the electricity ran to the building so I can have power,  light and heat. It's going to be a learning curve and I know I'll need goggles and a mask but as a wise woman once said,  "the possibilities are endless! " I want to work with it more today but tomorrow is back to the grind for all of us.

There's laundry to do,  outfits to put in cubbies for the week,  dinners and lunch to plan (we're going to try and get back on the health bandwagon). I also need to get everyone up and going if we're going to church today.  Time to pull Gabs away from My Little Pony and the two sleeping beauties out of bed.  Despite what the song says it can't always be Sunday Fun Day. But it is a good day.  Lazy or not,  wishing for craft time or not,  the sun is shining,  we aren't trapped by snow,  we're all warm,  safe, overly well fed and my coffee cup is full with possibilities!  Here's to the new week and New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment