Thursday, August 11, 2016

Breakfast Cookies

Thursday August 11th 2016.  School is back in session and breakfast cookies have made a return.  Yeah I'm sure some will think poorly of me but I decided awhile back that I would rather have the girls eat something like this,  that I know exactly what went into it, than some of the other breakasty items I could buy. In Gabs case it's like pulling teeth (she has two loose one by the way,  Tori also has one) to get her to eat anything atall. So  we eat a lot of strange choices around here for breakfast.  Today it's breakfast cookies and at least the girls got to help make them with me last night �� another plus over something that would have came from the toaster and was covered in blue frosting.
#breakfastcookies
#dontjudgemechallenge
#covertchickenlittlechicks
#covertchickenfarm

No comments:

Post a Comment