Saturday, July 9, 2016

Banana Bread, Coffee and Crowded House

I was off yesterday, because I work today.  Only a few moments to catch a little calm before the day rolls on.

Despite all that's going on in the world yesterday was nice. Home with the girls to putter around the house.  Cleaned a little,  watched the rain,  the girls helped me make chicken and dumplings and I made banana bread while Dennis canned some peaches after he got home from   work.

I only have a minute or so, so I'm drinking my coffee on the couch with my bread and decided to start my morning with my favorite song. Crowded House,  "Don't Dream It's Over." (Here's the link so you can listen to. )

https://youtu.be/J9gKyRmic20

I have to get going but I'll leave you with a picture of how Tori and Gabs weathered the storm yesterday afternoon.  The lights went out for a bit but they managed!

No comments:

Post a Comment