Monday, July 18, 2016

Self Help, Chiggers and Song Worms

I'm up. I'm also on this new mission to be happy about getting up earlier,  to look forward to a kick start to the day instead of dreading and thinking  I "have" to get up early. Another self help book inspiration I suppose but my thought is:

"Think happybe happy and be healthy."

Mind over matter you know?  I am in a good mood,  that much is working.  I'm excited,  right now more about the call of the coffee makers beep! But hey it's a start!

Dogs, like our Zeus in the attached picture,  always seem pretty content.  They don't even have opposable thumbs and they're bound to have chiggers!  Wonder what their secret is? Probably morning yoga and not reading the political news.

I'm actually trying to get over my own itchy shins, chiggers!  Ugh! I do have thumbs but they're harshing my vibe man! That and I have a random song stuck in my head that's slightly bugging me. I'm not going to let that get me down though.  I can smell the coffee and I made banana bread muffins last night. I have awhile before I need to wake anyone. 

"The morning is mine, the day is new, itchy or not here I come!"

No comments:

Post a Comment