Friday, July 8, 2016

Photo Friday

I take a lot of pictures. I really hadn't realized just how many until I had to start backing up my phones photo storage online before we went on vacation.  It's normal for me to take fifty photos walking around the yard or someplace and end up only getting one that I actually like.  Tonight I was going back through the week looking at all the random things I'd taken pictures of.  Funny really the assorted odd images and items that make up my life that may not even have a person in them but that each one represents some human aspect and happy little detail of the people I love.  So I've decided to do Photo Friday's.  I think it will be nice to look back each week at the things, places and faces I found beauty in during a brief moment over the span of the week.
Nothing too extraordinary in the grand scheme of all the flashy headlines of the days news but they made me happy.  I hope you find beauty in a few of them too. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment