Saturday, July 30, 2016

Awake and Aware

I've not had much to say this week other than to gripe about getting ready for school to start. I'll admit I've been down in the dumps and not much like doing anything really.

The girls are gone to my Momma and Daddy's house, since yesterday,  for a sleepover.  I slept through the night but woke early with a sinus headache and stepped outside for awhile hoping that the change in the air would release some of the pressure in my head.

I feel a little bit better but more so because I took a moment to listen and look around me. Roosters crowing,  owls hooting to the new sun, doves cooing and tree frogs chirping, all helped to ease my head a little. I can't post videos on the blog from my phone so you have to go to our Facebook or instagram to see and hear what I'm talking about.

It was good to be awake and more importantly aware of what I have around me. I'm still going to take some ibuprofen and lay back down awhile but I'm not near as bad as I was despite the headache. Good morning.  Hope you all find a Saturday Morning Serenade waiting for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment