Friday, December 4, 2015

Mad Dash Morning

Rushing this morning,  got a meeting an hour away. Got to get the girls up and ready so I can get on the road. Just wanted to say that Dennis Morgeson is a pretty great Daddy.  Tori notified us late yesterday that today is pajama day. Of course all of her pajamas are too small or just won't do. Santa usually brings new ones every year but alas the world was ending beacause she needed them today. So Dennis headed to the store this morning to hunt down PJ's. 

Sorry for the slapdash post but hopefully I will back on schedule tomorrow. It's Friday!  Granted I work tomorrow but I still love that it's Friday. So because of that I'll leave you with a song to celebrate!  This is Gabs favorite Christmas song, which I plan to blast the girls out of bed with lol

https:// youtu.be GGDW2jpTl5A

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment