Monday, December 7, 2015

Santa Calling?

Awoke this morning at the urging of Dennis and to the backdrop of some really weird music. "Do you hear that?, " Dennis whispered. I did but was at a loss for where it was coming from.  We both tiptoed down the hall to see my phone,  plugged in and glowing and ringing with some strange carousel meets Christmas music box sound. "Is Santa calling?," Dennis asks. Then it hits me, a week ago today I had set an alarm on my phone for 6 Monday that had never went off. Somehow I managed to set it for exactly one week later. Whew! Go figure.  Rather a surreal way to wake up though.

Such an odd tinkling, bell type, almost jingle bell like song. It really was rather disturbing.  To make it stranger it suddenly hit me...Elf On the Shelf!  I forgot all about her last night!  Could it be..? No...

"He sees you when you're sleeping,  he knows when you're awake..." Okay.  Yeah.  In retrospect that isn't creepy at all is it? Well.  Okay,  I'm awake now.  I'll be making sure that I figure something for that elf. I'll be good...for goodness sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment