Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas Morning 2nd Take

Awake now for the second time this Christmas morning.  The first time was at 2:30 a.m. when Gabs tried to convince us that it was time to open presents because Santa had came.  I explained that it simply wasn't going to happen at 2:30 a.m. She then proceeded to make enough racket to wake up Tori who began to cough and clear her throat until Dennis was awake too. After a drink for everyone,  some Tylenol for Gabs who said her legs were hurting again (growing pains) they finally fell back asleep.

Now it's 7:15 a.m. and I was jarred out of bed by lightening,  thunder and rain. Must say that I never recall ever seeing this type of weather on Christmas.

So it's Christmas morning and all through the house the only thing stirring is myself and thank goodness no mouse. The stocking are hung on the wall with 3 m hooks, if I weren't still so sleepy I might be reading one of my books.  The rain is pouring now, there's thunder all around but the rest of my family isn't making a sound.  So with that in mind I think I'll crawl back in bed and let visions of happy little girls dance in my head.  For Christmas morning is here and soon they'll re - awake and there will be presents to open and pictures to take.  For time it keeps flying,  the days pass on by, I should take every moment to slow down and enjoy the days of "Momma why?" So I'm back off to bed,  back down the hall I will creep, good Christmas morning to you all!   Now I'm going back to sleep...at least for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment