Saturday, December 19, 2015

Working Weekend

Heading to work in a bit.  9 to 3 then I'm off Sunday.  Then work Monday and Tuesday and then off Wed. through next Sunday.  I have a staff lunch to cook for Tuesday but I actually don't mind that. Got cookies to make too. We're having a cookie swap Tuesday as well.

Lots of presents to wrap still. I can't quite wrap my head around the fact that it's already Christmas. Sorry today I don't seem to have much in my head but to-do lists and grocery lists. I really want to get stuff done ahead of time so that come Wednesday,  Christmas Eve Eve I can just have fun with Dennis and the girls. Plus how great would it be do have Christmas and then have like two whole days with nothing that needs to be done or rushed through to get ready for the next week.

Dear Santa,  All I want for Christmas is a clean house,  all the laundry caught up,  no plans,  nobody sick or in a hurry to get somewhere.  I just want to be home,  warm and happy and relaxed with my family and no worries about the state of the world.  So I guess world peace,  an end to hunger, poverty,  violence,  insanity, family turmoil and all that will have to be wrapped up in that request too. I would also like a snowy day wrapped up in blankets with a good book or movie and Dennis and the girls to share it with.  Maybe time for cocoa and leisurely cookie decorating.

Okay rush, rush I must.  Time to get going.  Happy Saturday all. What do you want for Christmas?  Selfishly speaking?  No holds barred? Answer in the comments section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment