Wednesday, November 25, 2015

A Moment of Pre Christmas Cuteness

I am not feeling too well this morning but I'm determined that rain or shine or zombie apocalypse, which is what I'm leaning towards right now,  I will blog at least a few words no matter what.  Like I said, awhile back, building the habit is the key I think.

So for today, in honor of Thanksgiving tomorrow and the fact that I want to offer up something happy to see on your news feed instead of all the sad and fear inducing surrounding us of late, please enjoy these Christmas photos of my girls from five years ago.  Of course I am biased but I think they were and are still pretty darn cute.

A little back story.  This was the year that they both discovered "As seen on TV" items.  They each asked Santa for snuggies, wigs, pillow pets and Tori asked for the brownie pan only to later remove it from her list when she realized that it would only give her brownies with crusty edges and she nor Gabs will eat a brownie with an edge on it. We're still waiting for someone to invent the crustless brownie pan!

Anyhow without further ado I give you  your daily cuteness break.  I wish you all at least one moment of laughter,  warmth and shared kindness in a world that we seem to keep forgetting that we're all in this together and we need to start treating each other more like friends instead of enemies.  Happy Thanksgiving Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment